![]() |
| I'll see you in hell. |
They're awful. Freaking horrible. Whoever invented them should be strapped to one and rolled down a mountain. Not only do they suck for regular shoppers, but they suck for the parents as well, because your kid NEVER wants to stay in the novelty cart for the entire duration of your grocery trip, and so they bail out and you're stuck pushing around this long-haul trailer while everyone at the store looks at you like you're an a-hole (and you are). You can't stop your cart anywhere, because then you block the whole side of the aisle for everyone else. Doing a u-turn in the aisle? Not happening. These things are the length of a goddamn football field, and the cart itself is actually much smaller than a regular cart, so nothing can fit in it. It's like the worst of all worlds.
Worst of all, these carts are all filthy and diseased. Everyone else's little snotty kids have already sat in that cart and wiped their germs all over the steering wheel. I hate them. I wish they had never been invented.

No comments:
Post a Comment